A guide to Sustainable Corporate Gifting
Everyone appreciates a thoughtful gift, especially at Christmas, but what if that gift also helps you and your clients/employees protect the planet?
What is sustainable corporate gifting?
Sustainable gifts help your clients and employees reduce waste and embrace a climate-friendly lifestyle. By encouraging others to lower their daily environmental impact, you are also making a statement about your values.
Who should give sustainable business gifts?
If you’re a business owner wanting to align your business or brand with sustainable choices, consider gifts that give back to the earth. They showcase your commitment to environmental responsibility show recognition and appreciation to clients and employees.
What makes a gift sustainable?
- Gifts made from eco friendly, recycled or repurposed materials, like recycled gift boxes.
- Items that include locally sourced or natural ingredients (e.g. fragranced with essential oils, soy wax candles)
- Items with ingredients that won’t harm the planet (e.g. free from harmful chemicals, Paraben, SLS free)
- Items that can help eliminate single-use plastics (e.g. refillable glass bottles)
What are the best business gifting criteria?
The best sustainable corporate gifts meet the following criteria:
- Reinforce your company values. If your business wants to send the message that it supports reducing plastic in the workplace, giving a Hand Wash in a reusable glass bottle demonstrates your commitment to the issue. It also shares a useful item.
- Are personalised. Adding a personal note of thanks gives the gift more meaning and becomes more sincere. If you can’t add a personal note, we can do that for you by adding a hand written thank you note on your behalf.
- Are beautifully presented. How you box and wrap a gift adds to its value. Using boxes made from recycled materials and made to last, like our bespoke hand stitched boxes can really add value to your gift.
- Are useful. Giving a luxurious but practical gift that your client/employee can appreciate and keep on using.
- Aren’t just for the holidays. Gifts to say thank you don’t just need to be for Christmas. Think about work anniversaries, special achievements or celebrations like weddings, baby arrivals or retirement.
Whatever your requirements are for Corporate gifting, we have something for you.
Please get in touch with us for your unique corporate discount code of 20% - email us at email@example.com