Fun activities for a cosy Autumn
The weather has a chill in the air and the leaves are all the colours of Autumn. Now is a great time to get organised in the home before winter arrives and cook some heart warming food, but its also a great time to get outdoors and enjoy the wildlife and nature on our doorstep. It's also the school holidays, and while it can be a scary prospect having the children home, there's also lots of fun and practical activities for the whole family this Autumn;
- Start with a clean home, so you can really relax and have fun for the rest of the holidays. With MadeKind products there are no nasty chemicals so the kids can help too.
- Get out in nature and enjoy the colourful autumn leaves, collecting conkers and discovering wildlife. Try doing a nature trail, or taking home leaves to make a collage with your finds.
- Food plays a big part in our home at this time of year. There is such a vast array of vegetables that it's easy to eat heartily but healthy. We love pumpkin soup but always add chilli for that extra kick!
- Preparing for Halloween starts early in our house, with lots of excitement around outfit planning. There's no need to rush out and buy supermarket outfits as it's more fun using things you already have at home, or search charity shops for second hand outfits.
- Cosying up under blankets for movie nights is one of our favourite things to do. Light the candles get the snacks ready and try to find a movie everyone wants to watch!
And at the end of the day, treat yourself to a home spa with our wellbeing candles, bath salts and relaxing room mists for a restful nights sleep.