How to host a successful Pop Up
We've just spent a fantastic week at John Lewis, Kingston hosting a MadeKind pop up stand. We've learnt so much about how to run successful pop up. Here are our top tips;
- Make sure your stand is eye catching and your branding consistent. Less is more when it comes to products on display so the customer can easily see what you're selling.
- Don't be scared to tell your story. People buy from people and they want to engage with you and hear how it all started.
- Be flexible and ready to adapt if something isn't working. Be reactive to the things that are selling and promote those.
- Listen to customer feedback. They might give you and idea for a new product, or the next best place to have a pop up!
- Finally, enjoy the week. Try the best local coffee and meet some new local people who might turn into your biggest brand cheerleaders!